Paul J. Carter is an Australian who lives in New York, USA. He has been dubbed the Casanova Conman after being accused of using fake dating profiles, posing as a multimillion-dollar developer and stealing from million dollar lovers by tricking them into ceding control of their financial assets to him. .
One of Carter’s alleged victims is Sarah Quattrocellithe mother of. He was also accused of leaving his mother Gianna carter homeless.
Paul has four children. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is born Paul Cristallo. He then called himself Paul Hamilton. (a B cd)
- He is an Australian citizen residing in Watervliet, Albany County, New York. (vs)
- He previously worked as a trader in Melbourne, Australia. He also became the director of his mother’s business. He allegedly defrauded the business to get rich while leaving his mother in financial difficulty and on the streets with nothing. (b)
- In the late 1980s he married his first wife Elise ryan. After 10 years of marriage, he leaves her and their three children. A year after leaving Ryan, he married his second wife, whom she also left after a year of marriage. (b)
- In 2002, he was arrested in Australia for cultivating 12 marijuana plants and received a parole.
- In 2003 he married an Australian multimillionaire Brooklin carter, daughter of Parklea owner Andrew Facey. He and Brooklin have a son together. During their marriage, he allegedly stole from Facey around $ 2 million and spent the money on sports cars and luxury homes in Australia and the United States. (b)
- In 2014, he began living in the United States with Brooklin after obtaining an E-2 visa, which admits certain foreign nationals who have invested a substantial amount of money in a US business. He first lived in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. The same year, he returned to Melbourne to propose to another woman. He convinced his fiancee that his wife died of brain cancer. When the bride found out that his wife was alive and well in the United States, he allegedly hired a hitman to kill the bride. (ABC)
- In 2018, his and Brooklin’s visas were due to expire, so they traveled to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to apply for their second E-2 visa. They allegedly took advantage of a loophole in immigration law to buy themselves two more years of legal status in the United States until May 2020. He also allegedly lied about the use of other names and his criminal history when he applied for a US visa. (a d)
- In August 2019, he and Brooklin divorced. The divorce was dealt with by Kelly hamilton, an attorney based in Troy, Rensselaer County, New York. Later that year he married Hamilton. (a B)
- April 7, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation officers arrested him at his home in Watervliet for making false statements about a visa application in 2018. (D)
- He was taken into custody pending a detention hearing scheduled for April 9, 2021. On that day, he was placed under house arrest and fitted with a global positioning system (GPS) ankle bracelet. . (D)
- On September 15, 2021, he pleaded guilty to making false statements in a visa application in 2018. (vs)
- He was 55 when he pleaded guilty to visa fraud on September 15, 2021. (vs)