INDIAN VISA FOR ECUADOR CITIZENS
Ecuadorian nationals can apply for various Indian visas for Ecuador citizens to travel to India. The application is a simple process that can be completed online. Ecuadorians must submit an application, wait for approval, and then wait to receive their email containing their online travel authorization.
What visa is required to travel to Ecuador in India?
One of the countries that can apply for Indian visa for Ecuadorian citizens to visit India in Ecuador. Thanks to this new online approach, the whole procedure is faster and more convenient for visa applicants. Since the application, visa payment and document submission can all be done online, there is no need to visit embassies or consulates. Ecuadorian nationals have the option of applying for one of the following Indian visas, depending on the nature of their trip:
- A visa for tourists: Ecuadorian travelers are entitled to a maximum stay of 90 days in the country on the single entry eTourist visa. Once this visa is approved, visitors have one year to travel to India.
- A business visa: double-entry business visas allow stays of up to 180 days in total. Ecuadorian business travelers whose visas have been approved have one year to travel to India.
- A medical visa: India eMedical visa holders are entitled to three entries to India for temporary medical treatment. This visa allows Ecuadorian applicants to stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days.
Indian eVisa Eligibility Requirements
Ecuadorians must meet the following qualification criteria for their visa application to be accepted by India:
- An Indian eTourist visa allows a stay of up to 90 days. The consequences of overstaying an Indian visa are serious.
- Every tourist, regardless of age, must have a passport.
- Children cannot be registered on a parent’s eVisa application. Each Ecuadorian child wishing to visit India must submit a separate eVisa application.
- If you are applying for an Indian eVisa, you must have a return ticket or a ticket to another destination.
- You can only submit two applications for Indian eVisas in a given year.
- Entry to cantonment areas or restricted/prohibited regions is not permitted with an eVisa.
- Possess enough money to support their stay in India.
INDIAN VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
Travelers from Fiji and other countries can visit India for brief visits with Indian Visa for Fiji Citizens. Citizens of Fiji can now apply for an electronic India Tourist Visa, also known as an eTourist Visa, with a validity of one month (double entry), one year or five years when visiting Fiji. India for recreation, sightseeing or meeting up with friends. and family, short-term yoga programs or short courses of less than six months.
What requirements must be met to obtain an Indian visa from Fiji?
For Indian visa for Fijian citizens, residents of Fiji should be prepared with the following documents:
- Email ID
- Paypal account or credit/debit card
- Regular passport with a validity period of six months
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact person: Muller Thompson Mahesh
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +49 30 901723172
Address:Potsdamer Str. 61