Indian visa from Spain
India’s natural beauty and deep-rooted spirituality have made it a popular destination for vacationers from all over the world. Thousands of centuries of Hindu literature, theology, mythology and philosophy have laid the foundation for this diverse culture. Visa requirements for Spanish citizens of India are similar to those of most countries. A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa before landing in India. The India Tourist eVisa is available to citizens of Spain and allows eligible travelers to enter India as many times as possible. within the validity period of 1 year. However, the Embassy of India has stated that Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spanish citizens with a validity of 90 days upon arrival. These stays cannot exceed 90 days each. Travelers need a valid visa and passport to prove their identity.
What documents do Spanish citizens need to obtain an Indian visa?
- A valid Spanish passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Fill in the scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a debit or credit card for visa fee payment.
- A regularly verified email address so that you can receive the eVisa.
- Documents with all your India travel plans. The date of departure from Indian territory must also be mentioned
Indian visa from Sweden
India e-Visa is an official document that allows Swedish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for tourism, travel industry etc. This procedure is officially approved by the Indian government under the eVisa India program. The Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens has been available as an e-application since 2014. It is a paperless online Indian Visa application process for residents of Sweden.
What types of visas are there for Swedish travellers?
- tourist e-visa.
- business e-visa.
- medical e-visa.
What documents does Sweden need to get an Indian eVisa?
- Valid passport – you will have no problem getting a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself – best if the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make any facial gestures and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when prompted.
- A full passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in your inbox.
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or debit card, and since PayPal has become quite common these days, you can use that too.
Indian visa from Switzerland
If you previously had to visit the Indian Embassy, now you can do it at home. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. In 2014, e-Visas were launched in India, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa online, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for an Indian visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever.
What are the types of Evisa for Swiss nationals?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Requirement for Swiss Citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the scheduled arrival date. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo be taken recently. You should not make any facial gestures and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their inbox.
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or debit card, and since PayPal has become very popular, you can use that too.
- Copy of Visiting Card and Letter of Invitation – this requirement applies to people who wish to visit India for business and apply for an Indian Business Visa.
- Letter from Hospital in India – this is valid for people applying for medical visa.
INDIAN VISA APPLICATION
Of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with attractive travel to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India, be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, secluded islands or culinary delights. lively metropolitan or local drinks, spiritual celebrations or romantic vacations. The Indian government has launched an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, allowing citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without a physical passport stamp. As most of the visitors now prefer to complete the Indian visa application online, there is no need to visit the embassy in person, fill in forms and submit documents to the government. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India are no longer required to apply for a traditional paper-based Indian visa to travel, making the application process easier. Travelers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their Indian e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
Types of Indian e-Visa
Electronic tourist visa
e-Visa medical visa
Online Document Requirements for Indian Visa Application
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first page (biographical) of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise, you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent photo ID (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address and a debit or credit card to pay the registration fee.
Company Name: Indian official
Contact person: The populous Thomas Findango
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous Street, Athina